Monday, January 11, 2010

Preparations

Rambling Thoughts: As I sit here, I look at my room which looks like it has been hit by a tornado. I am currently in the process of moving out of Loveland and moving everything back into my parents house where it will be stored for the next 27 months. With the amount of travel I have done in my life you would think that I would be better at this whole packing thing... how does one go about packing for two years with an 80 pound limit and two bags? I guess I have 15 days to figure it out. I have to keep reminding myself that South Africa is very modern and I can anything I need over there.

On another note, here is the address to send me letters for the first three months:

Erin Jamison
Peace Corps
PO Box 9536
Pretoria 0001
South Africa
*When mailing anything it is important to write Airmail on it or it could take up to six months for me to receive it.

I am beginning to find out more information about Staging, orientation and so forth. I will update you all on that soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2009 Nokuthula All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Template by Anshul